Full Weekend Passes ($99 Flash Sale!)
Registration opens December 7th, 6:00pm!
Includes all our workshops and dances — this is your best value!
- Live music performances by the Jimmy Adler Band, Miss Freddye’s Blues Band, and Eugene Morgan and The Nightcrawlers
- Three full nights of dancing
- Two full days of dance workshops
- Our signature Blues clinic
- Cultural seminars
- Three roarin' competitions
Flash sale available through 12/9!
Early bird rate of $125 available through 2/17.
Regular price of $149 available until the festival begins.
Dance Only Passes (Price TBD)
If you don't want to take classes, this is your option.
- Open M & M Competition entry: $5
- Solo Cuttin' Competition entry: $5
- Newcomer M & M: free
- only open to those who have never competed before
- sign up at the door Friday night
À La Carte
Admittance to individual dances and workshops will be available at the door. Prices will be available later
Housing - Register by March 4th!
Out-of-towners, come enjoy our famous Pittsburgh hospitality! Sign up for housing and make your housing requests during the online registration process. Any changes to your housing information can be made by logging back into the registration site.
Pittsburghers, please offer to host our traveling guests! Sign up to be a host at the registration site. (No, you don't have to register for the weekend in order to be a host!)
All you need to provide as a host is floor space to sleep on, and access to a bathroom and shower. Dance Karma shines on people who chose to host, and hosts have been known to receive free hugs and eternal gratitude in return for their generosity.
Fun Housing Facts:
- Register early! Housing is first come, first served, until all housing options are filled. The latest date you can request housing is Monday, March 4th -- IF(!!) housing is still available!
- You must have a full weekend or dance-only pass to be eligible for housing.
- Your housing request will only be accommodated once we receive your registration payment.
- Make sure you contact your host or guests in advance to find out more details about accommodation (Should I bring an air mattress? Will I be on the couch?), travel plans, and just to say hi!
If you have any other housing questions, shoot a message to our Housing Coordinator at email@example.com
Volunteering - Help make this ship sail!
Make some cash while helping the event run smoothly. The tasks are simple, but the volunteers allow the event to happen. Volunteers will be thanked at $8 per hour upon request.
Time slots will be scheduled and confirmed by our Volunteer Coordinator before the event. In scheduling volunteers, preference is given to those registered and paid for the full weekend pass.
Direct any volunteering questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .